Friday, January 16, 2009

whats the point?







So I've decided that not only am I going to post about family, school and work. I'm also gonna post on my favorite makeup/ beauty products.
Being that I am a makeup artist and beauty JUNKIE I am always looking for the next great mascara or nail polish ( O.P.I. for Sephora in meet for drinks.....i'm just sayin)
I will post my favorites, whats hot in beauty/makeup and whats worth the money and whats not.
also if anyone has any requests for tips or tricks to get that great smoky eye or dewy complexion let me know and I'll be happy to answer them for you!

So here are a few of my new favorites for 2009







  • Lash Injection Pinpoint by Too Faced - I already love the original lash injection and this just defines the lashes that much more......



  • M.A.C. - Studio Fix powder , prep & prime face protect - this will give you the flawless complexion we all crave but don't want to look like we're wearing makeup! ( thanks Marianne!)



  • Rosebud Lip Salve- i am a lip balm, lip gloss, chapstick JUNKIE so when I find a balm that isn't sticky and still gives me a sexy sublte shine I am all for it!



So thats it for now.....until next time




ciao bella




No comments:

Post a Comment