Sunday, November 21, 2010

In Character.....

Happy Sunday my lovelies!
It's time for another makeup class wrap up....
This week was all about Character/ Special FX Makeup and we learned about how to make someone age as well as how to do cuts and bruises.
As more of a Beauty Makeup Artist I was intrigued and a little intimidated by this class as its not what I am normally 'comfortable' with doing.
I will fully admit that when our instructor began her demo I was squirming a bit.
You want ME to create a bruise????
umm okay.
She assured me that they would all be different and is open to artistic interpretation.
I liked the way that sounded so I did it.
And it wasnt too bad!
Not perfect but for my first try - not too shabby!!



We had a blast looking around the room and seeing all the 'battered' women.
It always intrigues me to see how different people will interpret the same assignment.
We had everything from bullet holes to bloody noses & black eyes with hand prints on the jaw.
Kind of amazing too see.

Don't I look like an SVU victim??????

my fabulous model Ericka - this is what happens when you get crazy with a makeup artists!
LOL! j/k!



Check back later in the week for more updates on Haute Holiday makeup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment