Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday is here!!!!

Hello Lovelies!!

Happy November!!

Guess what came in the mail today??

My new Allure ( finally the subscription kicked back in)
AND
The new SEPHORA holiday look book!!
Whoop Whoop!!!
It's officially "Holiday Season" when I get my Holiday catalog from SEPHORA.
It entices me with new and fun looks and teases me with palettes and gift sets galore!!

A few highlights:
Check out the eyes on this lady.....
 I am SO re-creating this look for my FIDM Alumni Holiday Party!

Some fun new palettes

Attention all Nail Polish junkies!!!

Feast your eyes on THIS!


I can't wait to finish perusing and see what I need to put on my Wish list for Christmas and who I'm going to bless with some of these fabulous goodies!!
It makes me all tingly just thinking about the possibilities!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

What will YOU buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment