Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guest Posting: In the Fashion Lane


Today I'm guest posing over on my girl Mandy's blog In the Fashion Lane.
I stumbled across her blog over a year ago via another mutual friend and have been following her ever since.
Mandy is a true fashionista but shows it in a real girl way.
She mixes high and low pieces and always manages to make it look so effortless!
I'm still working on that.

Check out  my top five Fall must haves for this season.

These are all pieces I've either recently purchased or plan on buying in the next month to incorporate into my current wardrobe.

What's on you must have list for Fall?

3 comments:

  1. hi dear...nice blog...❤
    what do you think to follow each other? ❤
    I'll wait for you
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your picks and I must tell you I added the leather leggings to my wardrobe. They will be here soon and I can't wait to get them. Great post.Thanks for stopping by.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog , I wish to visit here again for more updates , Thanks so much jokesfb

    ReplyDelete