Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Around the Internet

In poking around the web and the rest of the blog-o-sphere I found the following wonders

from TheFab411 :
MAC's Summer 2012 collection



I kind of want it just for the packaging and cool nautical bags alone!

Previously only available in 19 other countries Glossybox delivers 5 travel size samples each month.
You can customize your subscription plan and then create a beauty profile to receive customized samples each month. 
The first American Glossybox for this month is no longer available but you bet your socks I signed up to get in on the next go round!!
image via: Penny Pincher Fashion
image via: Penny Pincher Fashion


One of my friends also hipped me to the New Beauty  Test Tube.A-D New Beauty Test Tube with Magazine Ltd. Ed.Auto-Delivery 
Oh my word.
I am going to be broke and soon!
There are so many great products out there for me to try!!

Then SEPHORA emailed me to tell me about some new arrivals like
NARS Beach Lover Set
NARS - Beach Lover
A five piece travel set for lips, eyes and cheeks.

Must. Have. It. All.



Have you seen anything new you're lusting after this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment