Monday, February 2, 2009

i'm in love with a srcrub!


I admit it. I am a sucker for products. It takes me almost 2 + hours to get through the beauty aisles at Target. I have to smell, touch and sample everything. Well I have found a new favorite!

I am always looking for a body scrub that leaves my skin soft, smelling good AND doesnt make a mess in my shower and I think I have found the ONE - for now!


Many of you may not be familiar with Soap & Glory, the very cute, slightly retro looking brand that is carried at Target stores nationwide.

I'm always excited by the cute packaging and tongue in cheek names but have never really taken the time to check out the brand and this past week I did. And I am now in LOVE! Their "Flake Away" scrub is only $9.99 for 10.1 oz and works wonders!

For under $11.00 you can have soft velvtey skin that smells and feels great! It contains sea salt, grapeseed oil and notes of peach for that fresh clean fragrance.

The grapeseed oil make it ideal for dry skin in winter as it sloughs off the dead skin and envigorates the skin underneath for fresh, healthier, younger looking skin!


I highly recommend it and hope you all go out and try it. If anyone has tried any other products from their line please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment