Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Self- Promotion

I don't have "sponsors" for this blog but from time to time I do plug certain brands or businesses simply because I like them.
Not because they are paying for ad space or have given me kick backs.
Not saying that I'm opposed to that ( Hear that Target, Nordstrom, Smashbox and M.A.C??)
But having said that I have to do some shameless plugging for ME for once!
Many of you know that I am a makeup artist in my "spare time" and have been honing my skills for the better part of the last decade. 
Well this year I plan to take my business to a whole new level and that's where YOU come in!
So please go to Facebook (you're going to check it in 20 minutes anyway if you're not already logged on)  
and "Like"my business page 
feel free to recommend to all your friends as well!!!
  
About Sweet Emotions:
Sweet Emotions Makeup Artistry  was conceived by Amber Dorsey  in 2007 and inspired by her love of makeup and all things beauty related. 
Her goal is to create wondrous moments of glamor, educate to keep clients informed and to inspire women to be their very best version of themselves every day.
Sweet Emotions Makeup Artistry  is a full service makeup artistry company dedicated to providing makeup application and education to women of all walks of life, having them recognize the beauty within and helping them to let it shine!
Amber has a strong desire to make women feel beautiful in their own skin and provides a training and education service that teaches women of all ages and races how to apply makeup that compliments not only their complexion but age as well!
Amber has spent the better part of the last decade making up her friends and family for every occasion and finally decided to bring her artistry skills to the public!

No comments:

Post a Comment