Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Learning Curve

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending a M.A.C Pro workshop for Bridal Makeup at the M.A.C Pro store with the fabulous Keri Blair.
As an artist, I am always looking for new techniques and pride myself on learning as I go.
Makeup is an ever-changing art form and there is always something new to learn so I love to attend different types of classes and see what I can see!

Keri is a M.A.C senior artist and absolutely A-MAZING.
I've never met her before but her energy and demeanor inspired me a great deal.
She answered all of our questions regarding the wedding makeup business and then did a brief demo.
One of my favorite things (aside from her fabulous personality) was that she did not stick to having a simple and muted palette for the "bride".
She smoked her eyes out big time but in a non-i'm-going-out-partying-tonight kind of way.
Quite ethereal really - sadly I didnt get a pic on my phone but if you have a chance ; go check out her site see some of her amazing work!

As a M.A.C Pro Student member I have the opportunity to take Master Classes that they offer and learn new techniques, be exposed to new products and shop my heart out!
My kind of day.

Here'a  quick pic of what I scored - nothing major just some key basics to add to my ever growing kit!

face charts, lip conditioner, brush cleaner, brush #130, Fix+, complete comfort creme


And last week I received my order from Red Ginger via Hautelook:


15 shade concealer/corrector palette & 32 lip color palette




No comments:

Post a Comment