Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's new Pussycat????

Hello Glamazons!
It's been so long since I've written I almost don't know where/how to do it!
But let's just jump right into it shall we?

It's a brand new year and a brand new season which means STUNNING new looks for all beauties out there to try at home!
This fall has an abundance of trends and tricks so I'm going  to start w/ the most basic trends I've been reading about.

1.  sparkly pink cheeks
2. Matte Fuchsia lips
3. Tangerine Lipstick
4. Pink & chocolate
5.Burgundy Lipstick
6.Lavender shadow ( I am a HUGE fan)

7.Forest Green shadow

The same color trends are showing up all over the place in everything from eyeshadows and lipsticks to nail polish, the runways were glowing with the warmth that fall brings and so will you!.
Check back later this week for my tips on the top 3 colors of the moment and how to wear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment