Thursday, April 9, 2009

Speaking of bridal beauty - here are a few pics from a wedding I did last summer
My best friend Michelle's "little" cousin Myndi got married!

maid of honor

sister of groom


the bridesmaids and flower girl



my bestie, her mama and her sister




Myndi is a country girl at heart and her wedding, which took place on a ranch in Temecula, had a lovely down home feel to it!
Myndi was unlike most of my brides
in that she didnt really have any specific "look" she wanted to attain.
She just wanted me to do my thing
and trusted that I would make her look even more amazing than usual
and that her maids would look lovely as well.
Thanks Myndi!!!


also is a pic of my little one and her "new" auntie on her wedding day!


Thoughts? Comments?

1 comment:

  1. It's fresh and beautiful! So pretty and light!

    ReplyDelete