Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bridal Beauty Style

Well ladies, it's that time again.
Spring is here and that means that the "wedding season" is upon us.
As a makeup artist that is wonderful for me, because I stay pretty busy and get to meet all kinds of different women.
Some women want to look really natural,some just want "a little shimmer",
some want to look glamorous and some don't know what they want at all.
As I am newly engaged I am now facing that impending decision as well.
Being a makeup artist,
I have a better idea of how my ideas will look and am willing to take more risks.
I am looking forward to picking up the bridal magazines and seeing what the latest and greatest looks are.
check back for my monthly updates and photos of some looks I might try out either on myself or on my unsuspecting friends and family!
So in the meantime, leave me a comment and let me know what your wedding day beauty style was like or will be!
check out http://www.instyleweddings.com/weddings for ideas and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment