Thursday, March 5, 2009

for the fellas




Given the recent boom in men's grooming products , I got to wondering how good they were and what some of the oldest and most repudited brands were. Lucky for me I have a girlfriend who always manages to score great samples and shares. So she let me have some skincare samples from Baxter of California and a body wash. Baxter of California was launched in 1965 and has been featured in Men's Health, Men's Vogue,Details and GQ.
Imagine my excitement! And fortunately for me I have a wonderful boyfriend who understands and tolerates my beauty obsession and lets me test things out on him.
So tonight he's going to test out the face wash and in the morning, the body wash and shave cream!
I will report back and let you know how it goes!
In the meantime ~ ladies let me know what your guy uses , IF he uses anything , skin, hair and body, I want to know all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment